The spring and summer months are the ultimate time of year for a road trip, and there are few places more beautiful than the American South. Not sure where to begin? Check out this list of Southern road trips:
- Explore Florida from top to bottom, which covers more than 100 miles.
- Make your way through Louisiana, bite by bite, via this Gumbo Trail.
- Drive through South Carolina and enjoy the freshest peaches, right from the source.
- Consider this Texas Hill Country roadtrip, where beautiful scenery and peaceful roads await you.
- Carve your way through the 521,000-acre Great Smoky Mountains National Park, prepared with picnics and campfire equipment.
- Lastly, and family would love a road trip that ends in Orlando, Florida, home to Disneyworld and much more.
Wherever you decide to go, be sure to pack excess fresh water, plenty of sunscreen, and protective sunglasses. It’s also a good idea to map out your route ahead of time and make note of any emergency stop opportunities along the way.
For more car trip tips or to take one of our new Ford models out on a test drive, give us a call or pay us a visit anytime, here at Robbie Roberson Ford!