The holiday season is filled with many wonderful traditions, from cutting down a Christmas tree to singing your favorite Christmas songs. But, perhaps one of the best, or at least most delicious, is baking Christmas cookies and desserts. Here are some wonderful Christmas desserts that make us hungry just by reading the recipes.
- Christmas Tree Cake. Take a simple sheet cake and turn it into something magical. Cut out a few pieces to shape it like a tree and then decorate it with green frosting and candy to make a delicious and creative dessert.
- Sugar Cookie Buttons. Use cookie cutters and a straw to shape the dough into buttons. After they’re baked, you can tie them together with a ribbon for an extra cute presentation.
- Eggnog Pudding. Enjoy your favorite holiday drink in dessert form with this creamy, rich dessert. Use a large trifle bowl or individual glass dishes for the best presentation.
- Snowman Cupcakes. Your kids will love to help make these adorable cupcakes. Decorating with sugar and mini chocolate chips complete the snowman look.
- Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups. If you really want to create a treat that everyone will love, these amazing cookie cups will do just that. Sugar cookies create the cups, which are filled with melted chocolate and topped with tiny marshmallows.
What Christmas desserts are you planning on baking this year?